DRIVE, BEARING, SEAL
The connection to the motor is designed as a sleeve coupling or quick-change coupling. Depending on the application, the agitator is equipped with:
- of a bearing lantern,
- a sealing flange or
- of a sealing lantern (V-ring, shaft seal, mechanical seal, stuffing box, etc.).
For use in hazardous areas, TURBO-Mixer offers a combination with a gap seal / mechanical seal.
MIXER SHAFT AND MIXER BLADE
The mixer shaft is made of solid material. The stainless steel or steel shaft can be additionally machined – depending on the application environment:
- Sheathing made of PP or PVDF
- Coating with ECTFE (Halar) or rubber coating
- Surface treatment such as ground, polished, nitrided, chrome plated, nickel plated….
The wavelength depends on the operating conditions. Additional storage may be necessary.
The following designs are possible for the mixing paddle:
- Same material as the shaft (standard)
- For jacketed or coated shaft: Mixing vane made of plastic (PP or PVDF) or coated.
The connection of the mixing paddle to the shaft (thread, force screws, welded …) depends on the application as well as the number, shape and size of the paddles.
TURBO-Mixer will advise you on mixing blade selection and sizing for the desired application.